On January 1, 2013, I’ll be without a full-time job for the first time in more than half a decade. As the sole breadwinner for my family I should be terrified, but truth be told, I’m very excited.
I was hired by Gavin Purcell to write sketches for two weeks on Attack Of The Show. That was more than five years ago. I racked up over a thousand hours of live TV experience at AOTS, which is not easy to get anymore. Gavin went on to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, and even our show hosts changed but the show endured…until now. I got to work with the hardest working staff in Hollywood, made some friends for life and met some of my heroes along the way.
All good things come to and end. I’ll be helping to write and produce the show to the end, I hope. I’m ready for my next adventure. In addition to comedy, I also write comic books like The Simpsons, the Eisner nominated Image comic The Infinite Horizon and on November 7th I’m co-writing the new Deadpool series for Marvel with Brian Posehn.
If you’re staffing a show, or looking for a writer for TV, film, comics, or video games, please think of me. If you want to talk to me about a writing opportunity drop me a note at jobs(at)gerryduggan.com
Thanks in advance for thinking of me.
- michaelc1089 reblogged this from fuckyeahattackoftheshow
- lizlet likes this
- thislandislando likes this
- andykhouri likes this
- sirhellsing420 reblogged this from fuckyeahattackoftheshow
- fuckyeahattackoftheshow reblogged this from gerryduggan
- sirhellsing420 likes this
- juniorshabidoo likes this
- igotkittypryde reblogged this from gerryduggan and added:
- igotkittypryde likes this
- worldwarmike likes this
- thepathealy likes this
- gerryduggan posted this