I’ve threatened you with Deadpool for months now, but we’re fast approaching the moment when it’s time for you to take action. Deadpool # 1 ships on November 7th, issue # 2 is in stores on November 28th. We hope you all try the new book, and to celebrate we’re signing at a bunch of stores. Here’s what we have lined up so far in chronological order:
1) Brian Posehn & I will be signing November 7th at 5PM at Earth 2 Comics 15017 Ventura Boulevard Sherman Oaks (818) 386-9590
2) I’ll be flying to Baltimore to sign at Third Eye Comics in Baltimore on Saturday November 17th at 11 AM. This event will feature a hard-to-find store exclusive variant cover to DEADPOOL #1 by Tradd Moore. Steve at Third Eye will also have some of the out-of-print Infinite Horizon hardcovers. The shop is at 2027-A West St., Annapolis, Maryland 21401. (410)-897-0322
3) Brian & I will be on at The Comic Cellar on Black Friday November 23rd signing issues 1 & 2 beginning at 6PM. The shop is at 628 South Myrtle Avenue Monrovia, CA 91016 (626) 358-1808
4) Brian and I will be signing at Golden Apple Comics in LA at 10 AM on November 28th. 7018 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90038 (323) 658-6047
5) Later that evening on 11-28, we’ll be signing with Rick Remender in Anaheim at Corner Store Comics 3024 W Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92804 (corner of Beach & Ball) We’ll be there at 5PM.
Come meet The Three Tenors of Assholes! We didn’t even plan to dress like this. True story!
6) Then Brian is heading to Baltimore to sign at Third Eye Comics in Baltimore on Saturday December 22nd at 11AM-1PM. Steve is also threatening to have some copies of The Last Christmas on hand too. Third Eye is at 2027-A West St., Annapolis, Maryland 21401. (410)-897-0322
Thanks again for trying the book, and we hope to see you at some of the signings.
- kittyrizo reblogged this from gerryduggan
- kittyrizo likes this
- seekprogress likes this
- weareoutofcoffee likes this
- worldwarmike likes this
- igotkittypryde likes this
- mrchrismcguire likes this
- welcometothisblogbitch said: I will pay you 15 American dollars to come to Criminal Records in Atlanta, GA
- welcometothisblogbitch likes this
- gerryduggan posted this